Business Development Manager
The role of LifeTutors Business Development Manager is to work directly with referring professionals, families, and appropriate entities to grow market position by locating, developing, defining and closing new business, as well as engaging and continuing to develop existing referral and professional relationships within target markets.
- Strengthens existing referral relationships.
- Seeks out new relationships and new business with referral sources, therapists, educational consultants, doctors, psychiatrists, schools, and programs. Develops ways to provide value to these important resources.
- Builds loyalty and demonstrates LifeTutors value with referral sources, payee sources, and clients by communicating successes and innovative approaches to client success.
- Develops, implements, and tracks all admissions and outreach goals and strategies, working closely with all team members.
- Creates/initiates helpful innovative outreach systems and processes, tracks inquiries, sales and builds strong positive relationships.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for existing and new target markets.
- Supports and implements ongoing social media accounts and contacts, to include Constant Contact, Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuite and others.
- Develops and tracks outcome measures and publishes results.
- Attends conferences, meetings, and appropriate professional engagements when it is safe to do so.
- Ensures LifeTutors program components, values, and philosophy are communicated to all potential clients, professionals, schools and programs.
- Joins networking organizations and organizes overviews of our services and provides virtual and live opportunities for promoting our services.
This position requires a candidate who lives in or near Asheville, NC, is a team player with the ability to form mutually respectful relationships with staff and to grow professionally in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years related experiences in the industry.
- Provide References
- Ability to work independently and prioritize marketing efforts for a small team.
- Experience with customer relations management software.
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs proficient.
- Ability to learn and appropriate ancillary services, like neurofeedback and communicating the science-based value of therapeutic modalities.
- Excellent relational and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to pass background checks.
- Internally motivated
- Solution based
- Positive outlook and attitude
This is a part time position with LifeTutors. Resumes and questions can be sent to:
LifeTutors Operations Director